Is Leather Right For You?
- Value: Studies have shown on average leather last 5 times longer than fabric and leather fibers are 300 times stronger.
- Durability: Treated leathers are amazingly stain, scratch, and puncture resistant. As a father of 3 I would only own leather. I simply live on my furniture and don't worry. There is no need to wait until the kids grow up, it's quite the opposite. Leather stands the test of time, kids, pets, and real world use.
- Comfort: Leather is constantly adjusting to its environment. It is not hot in the summer or cold in the winter.
- Cleaning: Easy, easy, easy. Most leather can be cleaned with water.
- Beauty: Contemporary, traditional, southwestern, or casual. Leather adds luxurious beauty to any room.